Skip to content

Dropped kerbs

We are revising the application process for dropped kerbs to a private off-street parking. This will be available soon.

If you are planning to widen your driveway and need a new or extended dropped kerb please contact us before starting the work.

Contact us

Construction Services
Gateshead Council
Civic Centre
Regent Street

Phone: 0191 433 7000
Minicom: 0191 433 7554

Share this page