Children and young people
All our libraries have dedicated children's areas which are bright and welcoming spaces for all ages.
They're great spaces for parents and children to explore books together. Friendly and knowledgeable children's staff are on hand to help.
What we offer:
- picture books and board books for little ones
- a large selection of books, audio books and eBooks for children
- graphic novels and young adult titles for teenagers
- regular activities, rhyme and story sessions
- free internet
- books to help with issues like bullying or questions on health and wellbeing
- comfortable spaces to curl up and read and desks for studying