Animal licences
We are responsible for issuing a range of animal licences to the ensure the owners of animals comply with legislation and standards.
Building and planning licences
Find out about licences for building and planning, including skips and scaffolding permits.
Business and street trading licences
Information on licences and permits for scrap metal, door supervisors, credit, street trading and more.
Food business registration and approval
All food businesses must register with the Local Authority in which they operate.
Gambling and gaming licences
The Council issues premise licences for casinos, betting offices, race tracks, bingo clubs, adult gaming centres and certain family entertainment centres.
Leisure and personal treatment licenses
Find out about licences and permits available for caravan and camp sites, boating licences and more.
Other licences
Information on other licences including weighbridge operator registration, boatman's licences and Sunday trading.
Personal licences
A personal licence allows the holder to authorise the sale or supply of alcohol in a venue or property which has a premises licence.
Selective landlord licensing
Help, support and advice on selective landlord licensing.
Taxi licenses
How to obtain or renew a hackney carriage or private hire licence from the council.

Share this page