Building and planning licences

Demolition notices
Find out how to submit a Notice of Demolition Work if you are intending to demolish a building or structure.
Highways projection licence
Apply for a licence for a display that may protrude or project over a public highway.
Scaffolding permit
Apply for a permit to place scaffolding on the highway.
Skip permit
Apply for a licence to put a skip on a public road.
Hoarding permit
Apply for a licence to put up a hoarding on a public highway.

Share this page