Skip to content

Coronavirus (COVID-19)
View the latest COVID-19 information and advice, including details of the current national lockdown and service updates

Adult disability and sensory loss

Find out more about day centres in Gateshead.
We can help you find employment and volunteering opportunities.
For people with disabilities that need supervision or support obtain work.
If someone speaks on your behalf, they are commonly known as an advocate.
Find out about short breaks for carers.

Share this page