Skip to content

Coronavirus (COVID-19)
View the latest COVID-19 information and advice, including details of the current national lockdown and service updates

Private tenant support

What to do if your home or a neighbouring property is in disrepair
Help and advice if you are struggling to pay rent or mortgage payments.
Help and advice on maintaining independent living.
Information about Council Tax Support and how to apply.
If your Housing Benefit or Universal Credit award does not cover the full amount of your rent you could apply for extra financial help.

Share this page