Skip to content

Coronavirus (COVID-19)
View the latest COVID-19 information and advice, including details of the local restrictions.

Housing problems

An image relating to Damp, mould and condensation
What to do if your home has an issue with damp, condensation or mould.
An image relating to Noise complaints
Information on how to report commercial, industrial and domestic noise.
An image relating to Pest control
Information on our pest control service, including ants, wasps and more.
An image relating to Dirty and contaminated properties
Information on what to do if you are concerned about a dirty or contaminated property.
An image relating to Anti-social behaviour
How to report anti-social behaviour if it is causing alarm or distress to you or the community where you live.
An image relating to Overgrown or untidy gardens
Unkempt gardens or land can become unsightly or attract other environmental crimes, such as fly-tipping.
An image relating to Accumulations of rubbish
Report an accumulation of rubbish
An image relating to Air pollution
Information and advice on air pollution near residential properties.
An image relating to Light pollution
Information on light pollution including how it can be reduced, eliminated or reported.

Share this page