- Property and land
- Business rates
- Business support
- Invest in Gateshead
- Trading standards
- Food safety
- Business centres
- Health and Safety
- Free outdoor WiFi
- Better Broadband in Gateshead
- Cyclical, Repairs and Maintenance
- Shop local and shop safely
- Covid-19 Local Restrictions Support Grants for businesses
- Christmas Support Payment for wet-led pubs
- COVID-19 Business Support Grant
BCS (Building Cleaning Services) provide a high quality, professional cleaning service to over 240 buildings throughout the North East and with over 25 years of experience, there's no job too big or too small that we cannot handle.
Our award winning team of over 600 employees are committed to providing the best service to our customers and can help with routine and specialist cleaning solutions to meet your needs.
Contact us for a free, no obligation quote.
Call now on 0191 433 5522.
What we provide:
- Routine or tailor-made cleaning solutions at competitive prices
- Fully trained, highly skilled and experienced staff (DBS checked, where required)
- Regular site visits from a dedicated Area Supervisor and detailed performance reports
- All services are fully insured and guaranteed
- High quality cleaning materials and equipment
- Perform workplace inspections and the provision of reports on request
- Compliance with all health and safety requirements including COSHH, risk assessment and manual handling and lifting
- Provision of high quality materials and equipment
- Electrical equipment maintenance and testing to ensure compliance with relevant legislation
Other services we can provide:
- Decontamination services
- Relief caretaker support
- A flexible, mobile cleaning team for unplanned absence cover
- Specialist cleaning and sealing of sports halls and wooden floors
- Deep cleaning
- Carpet and upholstery cleaning
- Independent inspections and cleaning advice
- Schools and Academies throughout Gateshead, North Tyneside and South Tyneside
- Council buildings and partner organisations
- Housing Associations
- BALTIC Centre for Contemporary Art
What our customers say:
"Excellent service from committed staff"
"No amount of mess from the children's creativity is too much trouble. I never hear cleaning staff complain."
"Cleaning in the centre is excellent, areas are spotless and staff go above and beyond their duties."
"High standards have been maintained thank you."
Award winning service
We have a long history of gaining national recognition for our quality services. Recent awards include:
- Golden Service Awards Public Service Building - Best Cleaned Premises: Winner 2016
- APSE Building Cleaning and Facilities Management Service Team of the Year: Finalists 2019
- LGC Team of the Year: Winner 2014
Building Cleaning Service
Housing, Environment and Healthy Communities
0191 433 5522