Death of HRH The Duke of Edinburgh
It is with great sadness that Gateshead Council has heard the news of the death of His Royal Highness The Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh.

Food business registration and approval

Your premises may need approval for example if you intend to use fresh meat, raw minced meat, raw eggs or milk.
You must register premises used for a food business. This includes market stalls and other movable structures.

Share this page