Services for schools and academies
We offer a wide range of services to schools and academies in meeting a range of educational and statutory duties. These are on a traded, buy-back, basis.
Our teams have years of experience working with schools and academies to support education, safeguarding and enhancing the well-being of children, and young people.
Here are some of the services offered:
- Pupil focused services
- Advice, Support and Professional Development,
- Care Call Service,
- Developing Schools Support Staff,
- eLearning Support,
- Ethnic Minority and Traveller Achievement Service (EMTAS), Family Learning,
- Gateshead Psychological Service,
- Governor Support Service,
- Music Service,
- Schools Health and Wellbeing,
- School Sport Partnership,
- Sport and Leisure,
- SEN Monitoring Team and Special Educational Needs Improvement Team (SENIT)
Facility Management services
- Arts Development,
- Building Cleaning and Caretaking Support,
- Building Maintenance,
- Design and Technical Services,
- Energy Management Services,
- Environmental Services,
- Facilities Support Service Desk,
- Food Safety,
- Fleet Management,
- Gateshead Libraries,
- School Asset Management,
- Licensing Requirements,
- Print Point,
- School Catering Service,
- Security and Property Protection
- St Marys Heritage Centre.
Professional and Technical services,
- Data Protection,
- Exchequer Services,
- Financial Advice and Support Service,
- Free School Meals Service,
- Human Resources including Occupational Health, Health and Safety and Educational Visits Advisory Service,
- IT services,
- Insurance Services,
- Legal Services,
- Maternity Credits and Trade Union Facility Time,
- Pensions and Personnel Support Services,
- Performance Management and Information Procurement Services.
We review our services to ensure they are high quality and value for money. We aim to deliver the best customer service possible, including the launch of this year's new service; Data Protection Officer.
Our annual brochures for schools and academies describe in detail the traded service we offer in Gateshead and beyond. Not all services are available outside the borough.
If you would like a copy of the brochure contact the Commercial Manager, Victoria Lamb, email@example.com State the name of the school/academy and the services you are interested in.
We welcome your comments. For more information or to provide feedback about any of our services for schools and academies please email the Commercial Manager firstname.lastname@example.org