- Making Spaces for Growing Places
- Local Plan
- Core Strategy and Urban Core Plan
- Supplementary Planning Documents (SPDs)
- Unitary Development Plan (UDP)
- Local Development Scheme
- Five year housing land supply
- Statement of Community Involvement
- Interim policy advice notes
- Brownfield Register March 2020
- Gateshead Community Infrastructure Levy
- Sustainability Appraisal
- Housing delivery test action plan
Have your say on planning policy
Planning Obligations Supplementary Planning Document - Second Review
The Council is consulting on an updated Planning Obligations Supplementary Planning Document (SPD). The update of the SPD includes updates arising from the anticipated adoption of MSGP and also includes an updated monitoring framework, including fees. Consultation took place on the SPD between 27 July and 18 September 2020. A number of representations were received and resulted in changes in the SPD. A summary of representations received and how these fed into the plan making process can be found in the consultation statement. The SPD can be viewed on the Council website below or by prior appointment at the Civic Centre as detailed below. Comments should be made in writing to LDF@gateshead.gov.uk by 22 December 2020.
Documents can be viewed at:
Gateshead Council Civic Centre
(Monday to Friday 8.45am to 4.30pm).
Please note, to view a paper version of the documents at the Civic Centre an appointment must be made due to social distancing requirements. To make an appointment to view the documents please 0191 433 3415 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.