Death of HRH The Duke of Edinburgh
It is with great sadness that Gateshead Council has heard the news of the death of His Royal Highness The Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh.

Tenancy Agreement

Your home is owned, managed and maintained by Gateshead Council.

The Icon for pdf Tenancy Agreement [4.27MB] sets out your rights and responsibilities as a tenant and those of Gateshead Council as the landlord.

It is the law that the tenant (you) and the landlord (us) must keep to the rules set out in the agreement.


Share this page