Housing Capital Investment Programme
Each year, we carry out a range of improvements to our housing stock as part of our Housing Capital Investment Programme, to help ensure that our residents have a warm, weather-tight home with modern facilities.
The improvements we carry out could include:
- Electrical wiring upgrade
- New kitchen units and work tops
- New bathroom fittings
- Replacement of the central heating appliance
- External painting
- External improvements, such as new roofs and guttering and external wall insulation
- Communal area upgrades to blocks of flats
We write to all customers whose home has been identified as requiring one or more upgrades, with information about what will happen and when.