Death of HRH The Duke of Edinburgh
It is with great sadness that Gateshead Council has heard the news of the death of His Royal Highness The Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh.

Local Government and Social Care Ombudsman

If you are not happy with the way the we have handled your complaint, you can you can have your complaint investigated by the Local Government and Social Care Ombudsman. This is an independent national service which investigates complaints against councils. 

Contact the Local Government Ombudsman

When the Ombudsman upholds a complaint, a report is issued identifying any maladministration and making recommendations for any injustice caused.

Latest Ombudsman reports

Icon for pdf Investigation into a complaint against Gateshead Metropolitan Borough Council 3 October 2018 [223.22KB]

Share this page