If you, or someone you care for, needs help to stay at home our Domiciliary Care Service can help with every day tasks. This help could include:

  • getting in out and out bed
  • bathing
  • dressing
  • feeding
  • extra support to help you live at home as independently as possible.

The service operates between 7am and 11pm. The team supports people who are assessed as needing help with a range of care needs. An overnight service is also available dependent on need.   

An assessment of your needs for adult social care will be carried out to see if you qualify for the service which will include details of cost.



View home care agencies

Contact us

For further information about adult social care in Gateshead contact
Adult Social Care Direct 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
0191 433 7033
Enquiry form

Share this page