We are committed to being open and transparent about how we work, how our decisions are made and what services we provide. As part of this commitment we publish information about how we spend our money and buy our services, the land and assets we won, our decision making and council finances.
The data on this page is published under the Open Government Licence and is available for you to re-use as you like, including for commercial and research activities.
Where possible we have made this data available in both a 'human readable' format such as PDF and an open 'machine readable format' such as CSV or XML. Please use the links below to take you to the relevant page of information.
- Corporate Procurement
- Council constitution
- Counter fraud
- Human Resources - organisational structures and senior officers pay
- Council land and property assets
- North East Procurement Organisation Portal (NEPO)
- Parking - car parks
- Parking enforcement in car parks
- Public Funerals
- Social Housing Assets
- Gender pay gap
- Trade Union facility time