Parking enforcement in car parks
- As space in all car parks is at a premium you must park completely inside the bay markings. If someone else has parked incorrectly, not leaving enough room for you to use the space beside them, you should not use the space unless all of your vehicle can fit inside the bay markings. You cannot use any area that is not marked as a parking bay. Any vehicle parked with at least one wheel outside the bay markings may be issued with a Penalty Charge Notice.
- If you park in a disabled bay and you do not display a valid Disabled Badge, you may receive a Penalty Charge Notice.
- If you do not return to move your vehicle before the expiry time displayed on the ticket, a Penalty Charge Notice may be issued.
- The parking ticket should be displayed in the windscreen or on a prominent location on the dashboard where it is easily visible from outside. The expiry date and time must always be visible, so always take a second to check this when leaving your vehicle. Failure to follow these instructions may result in a Penalty Charge Notice being issued.
- To avoid confusion, please remove all old tickets from the windscreen or dashboard.
- A full list of the parking rules that apply to usage are detailed on signage located in all of our car parks. These signs are positioned at the entrance to the car park or/and adjacent to the ticket machines in car parks that are subject to charges. These signs should be read along with with any notices on the ticket machine.
- View information about ticket machine faults and how to report them
Phone: 0191 433 3636