Supplementary Planning Documents (SPDs)
Supplementary Planning Documents (SPDs) provide detailed guidance to show how Development Plan Documents (DPDs) apply to specific types of development.
The Planning Inspector does not assess these documents but still considered in making decisions on planning applications.
- Hot food takeaway SPD
- Gateshead residential design code SPD
- Coatsworth Road Conservation Area SPD
- Exemplar Neighbourhood SPD
- Gateshead Placemaking SPD
- Householder Alterations and Extensions SPD
- Planning Obligations SPD