- Thrive: our strategic approach
- Local Code of Governance
- Joint Municipal Waste Management Strategy
- Culture Strategy
- Play Strategy
- Rural Economic Strategy
- Local Economic Assessment
- Website Terms and Conditions
- Corporate Asset Strategy and Management Plan 2015 - 2020
- Whistleblowing Policy - arrangements for the public
- Children and Young People's Mental Health and Emotional Wellbeing Transformation Plan 2018 Refresh
- Accessibility statement
Our Workforce Strategy 2015-2020 reflects the scale and pace of change being experienced in the Council and is intended to achieve:
- A strong, ambitious, responsible and resilient leadership culture which enables us to lead and manage change proactively and at pace.
- An engaged and empowered workforce, equipped with skills and knowledge to deliver the best possible outcomes for our customers and confident in the responsibilities they have.
- An ability to work at pace through in-depth understanding of demand and acceptance that resources need to be targeted sensitively. As a consequence of this we need a pay and reward strategy which is fit for purpose and future proofed.
- A modern and flexible way of working, using business acumen to maximise the potential of ICT.
A workforce which recognises the diversity of the community we serve and maximises all our assets.