Site feasibility review
- Why get a site feasibility review?
- What the technical review includes
- What the technical review does not include
- Charges and response time
- Information/documents needed to submit your enquiry
Apply for a site feasibility review
We know that concept schemes informing costings and site feasibility take significant time and effort. This can be the case even before submitting a proposal at the pre-application stage.
Early on, our specialist consultees can provide a technical site layout review. The review's table format provides space for your responses to each point raised.
You can submit this as part of any formal pre or full planning application. It will help to show progress and design evolution.
- presentation of scheme to officers (before submission of review for written comments)
- a site visit (at the officer's discretion)
- internal consultees' feedback
- written comments from technical specialists
- meetings with officers and consultees for clarification of written comments (if required)
- comments on scoping notes
- advice on validation
The review costs £800. A debit or credit card must be used to pay for this advice. We have a target response time of 15 working days once we have received payment and information to progress the review.
You need to supply the following documents to progress your application:
- description of your proposal
- what you need to get out of the review
- site location plan at a scale of 1:1250 with the site edged in red. A site location plan is required so we can easily identify where it is
- proposed site plans drawn to scale 1:100 or 1:200. A site plan is required so we can provide technical comments on the feasibility of the layout within the constraints of the site
It will also be helpful if you supply the following documents:
- proposed site plans, provide any documents that were used to inform the layout so that we can understand why the layout was chosen
- existing site plans drawn to scale 1:100 or 1:200. Existing site plans are helpful to provide a view of the current site and how it will change
- photographs of the site
For more information, please call 0191 433 3450 or email firstname.lastname@example.org