We are always looking for good quality businesses to offer their workplace as an opportunity for young people to gain work experience.
We have learners aged between 16 and 24 who lack experience, and often get overlooked by employers searching for a new apprentice. By offering these people a work experience placement you will give them invaluable skills that will help them secure an apprenticeship, and change their life.
What does this mean to you as an employer?
- An eager young person to spend three days a week working with you.
- You are not expected to pay the young person
- The work placement will last for 6-12 weeks
- You give them basic training to complete the job
- If they do a good job and you would like to employ them as your own apprentice, you can apply for a £1500 cash grant
- If the learner is under 18 we pay all of their travel expenses, if they are over 18 you pay just £10 per week.
If you would like to offer one of our young people an opportunity to gain experience with you, complete this form and we will contact you.