Toggle menu

Pay for housing repairs

You will need

  • your account number
  • a credit or debit card

Pay housing repairs or Housing repairs balance

Other payment options

By phone

Phone 0191 433 7000 quoting your reference number and your card details.

By cheque

Payable to Gateshead Council. Write your address and your account number on the back of the cheque and post to:

Gateshead Council, Civic Centre, Regent Street, Gateshead NE8 1HH.

You can request a payment card which you can use to pay at any UK post office (opens new window) or any PayPoint (opens new window) outlet.


Our payment forms are safe and secure.


Question mark
 Help with the online payment process.