Claims for injury, loss or damage

If you intend to make a claim against us for injury, loss or damage call us first to provide a brief description of the incident (for example date, location and so on) and your contact details. 

We may need to contact you for more details of the incident before we post a claim form to you.

The claim will be investigated and a report prepared for our insurers.

We must protect the public funds we handle and may use the information you provide in relation to your claim in the prevention and detection of fraud. We may also share this information, for the same purposes, with other organisations that handle public funds.

If your claim relates to repairs or other work undertaken by The Gateshead Housing Company please contact your nearest housing office.

Contact us

  • 0191 433 2770
  • 0191 433 3891
  • 0191 433 2513

Share this page