Toggle menu

Supported living service

The supported living service assists people with learning disabilities to live in a shared house in their own room with shared communal spaces. Support workers will be on hand in case anybody needs anything, allowing people to be as independent as possible.

Emergency accommodation can also be arranged at short notice.

An assessment of your needs for adult social care will be carried out to see if you qualify for the above services which will include details of cost.

For further information contact Adult Social Care Direct using the details below. The service operates from five locations.






Contact Adult Social Care

There are many ways to contact the adult social care team, both online and over the phone.

We encourage people who can contact us online to do so, as it helps to free up phone lines for emergencies or for those who don't have access to or the skills to use computers.

Contact Adult Social Care