Direct Health (UK) Ltd
We have over 20 years' experience in the provision of home care and domestic support and our Care and Support Workers are able to provide an exceptional, wide range of services designed to meet all your needs.
They are all highly trained with full 10 days Induction before working alone, and all are fully interviewed with references and checked against any criminal records by the DBS.
Our service is available 365 days a year. Whatever you need, whether it's a 30 minute meal preparation or personal bathing visit; 24 hour live-in care or anything in between, you can be confident that our team will do everything they can to enable you to live as independently as possible in your own home.
Our wide range of care and support services includes:
- Personal Care and Support
- Care Following Hospital Discharge
- Assistance with health needs including medication management
- Sitting Services including overnight support
- Carers short breaks and holiday support
- Support with child care
- Shopping and meal preparation - healthy eating
- Escorting to appointments/social activities
- Assistance with mobility
- Domestic support
- Palliative and End of Life care
- Dementia care
- Extra Care Housing
- Companionship - it's good to talk
The above list is just a guideline - as our service is totally flexible and we will do our utmost to fulfil the individual needs and requests of each and every Service User.If yo
Gateshead Council does not endorse, accredit, approve or recommend any of the organisations that advertise their services on the Adult Social Care website.
Please read our Adult Social Care disclaimer for more information.