You must pay fees for official searches when you submit the search request.
You must pay fees relating to component data on the day of your appointment. You pay this to the Local Land Charges office before viewing the data.
You can pay fees by:
- cheque (made payable to Gateshead Council)
- debit card
- credit card
To calculate the appropriate fee use the relevant schedule for either a residential or commercial property.
Our commitment to you
- process local land searches quickly and accurately
- process standard official local land searches within ten working days
- respond to telephone enquiries courteously and provide helpful advice
- tell you who to contact if we can't answer your query
- reply to letters and emails within three working days
Local Land Charges
0191 433 2195