Customer Sales and Service Advisers
Job reference: GW-00005
Working pattern: Full time shift patterns on a rota basis over 7 days, between 8am - 9pm Monday - Friday, 8am - 6pm Saturday and Sunday
Location: Near Metrocentre, Gateshead
Salary: National minimum wage
Customer Sales and Service Advisors - £18,000.00 per annum
The Role: We are looking for experienced Customer Sales and Service Advisors with a strong regard for customer service, who are genuinely proactive problem solvers.
You will be the first point of contact in a blended call centre environment. Where we welcome change and collectively push for continual improvement; in not only what we do, but how we do it.
This is a challenging, fast-paced and often demanding industry. Moving can be stressful, so you'll need to be a great listener and good at solving complex problems, whilst managing what can often be sensitive enquiries. We continue to strive to make moving seamless and as stress free as possible.
You have to be able to collaborate with our storage affiliates and work around strict rules and regulations to ensure that we are adhering to their practices. Thus, your experience of liaising with both internal and external stakeholders is confident, clear and accurate.
Responsibilities will include:
* Handling inbound telephone enquiries from new & existing customers and Transport Partners
* Providing move quotes for single items of furniture to entire home relocations
* Handling booking amendments, service & inventory changes, cancellations, refunds etc.
* Handling complex complaints & assisting with dispute resolution
* Problem-solving, troubleshooting
* Liaising with Transport / Operations teams to ensure seamless deliveries & removals
* Liaising with external storage companies and coordinating operations to ensure that time frames are met.
* Friendly, helpful, patient and understanding
* Commercially aware & target-driven
* Able to cope well with pressure
* Experienced in Sales & Customer Service from a call centre or retail environment
* Experienced in handling difficult/complex situations / sensitive enquiries
* Confident and competent in using several different Technology systems, ensuring all data is kept up to date.
* Be willing to get involved where necessary and not be limited to fixed duties.
Full ongoing and continuous training will be provided on a daily basis. Our aim is to make the right candidate flourish and succeed within this role.
In return we can offer you a very competitive basic salary and bonus, some added benefits, fun incentives, and the opportunity to progress with an exciting, growing company, making industry defining waves in the Transport sector.
* Great Gateshead location, next to Metro centre with good transport links.
* Competitive salary & bonus
* Full-time shift patterns on a rota basis over 7 days, between our opening hours: 8am-9pm Monday-Friday, 8am-6pm Saturday & Sunday
* Break out area with TV & Ping Pong!
* Perkbox membership
AnyVan is an online platform that facilitates the movement of items across the UK and Europe at a discounted rate. Launched in 2009, we now have over 3.5 million users and 70,000 transport partners, bringing efficiency and cost savings into a fragmented market. AnyVan partners with some of the UK's largest companies including Zoopla, Rightmove, Gumtree and Preloved. Most recently we have expanded our service offerings and now provide our customers with the option to keep their belongings in Storage. Facilitating a fully comprehensive service, from collection, to storage and redelivery; continually doing all we can to ensure a smooth and efficient services for our customers.
Pleaser register your details with Gateshead Works to apply