Skip to content

Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Latest health advice and information on service disruptions.

Schools, learning and childcare

Before you make a complaint about schools, learning and childcare you might find what you need to report or request by using one of these options.

Make a complaint

Please check the options above before proceeding to make a complaint.

Make a complaint

Give a compliment

Let us know if you have something positive to say about this service area.

Give a compliment

By using one of the options above you're helping us free up our phone lines for urgent matters and for those who don't have access to a computer.

If you are unable to find an answer or would prefer to speak to someone you can:

  • visit Gateshead Civic Centre. Not all services are based in the civic centre.
  • call the contact centre on 0191 433 3000, open 8am to 5.30pm Monday - Thursday and 8am to 5pm on Friday. 

Ask us about support available for people who need an interpreter or a British Sign Language interpreter.

Share this page