Tell us if you see a broken or damaged paving stone or kerb in Gateshead.

You will need to tell us the exact location of the damage.

Report a broken or damaged paving stone

When a problem is reported we will inspect it and repair the damage if needed, or forward details to the relevant party.

Only pavement defects that we consider to be dangerous can be repaired, such as those likely to cause a trip hazard or result in a fall.

Contact us

Construction Services
Gateshead Council
Civic Centre
Regent Street

Phone: 0191 433 7000
Minicom: 0191 433 7554

Share this page