- Bus lanes
- Abnormal loads
- Dropped kerbs
- Highway licensing
- Street lighting
- Report a problem on the roads
- Road closures guidance - street parties and events
- Street naming and numbering
- Street works
- Proposed street works permit scheme
- Traffic schemes: have your say
- Traffic signals
- Bridge maintenance
- Road adoption
- Highway maintenance schemes
- Traffic cameras
- Road signs and markings
Report a broken or damaged paving stone
Tell us if you see a broken or damaged paving stone or kerb in Gateshead.
You will need to tell us the exact location of the damage.
When a problem is reported we will inspect it and repair the damage if needed, or forward details to the relevant party.
Only pavement defects that we consider to be dangerous can be repaired, such as those likely to cause a trip hazard or result in a fall.
Phone: 0191 433 7000
Minicom: 0191 433 7554