Operated by Winlaton Library Volunteers Association. We offer books, photocopying, PCs with Internet, email, Microsoft Office and printing.
Visit our website or ring us on the number below.
Currently closed to prevent the spread of the Corona virus.
Saturday: 9am-12 midday
- computer usage at this library costs £2 per year for adults, £1 for under 16s. Printouts are 10p per A4 black page
- activities include Rhymetime every Friday at 10am
- Knitting group, every Monday and Friday 1-3pm
- Sewing group, every Monday 1-3pm
- Daily newspapers
- Children's library
- Large print books
- Local history collection
- Free WiFi
- Regular cake and raffle days - please call us for details.
- Access for wheelchair users
- Automatic doors
- Disabled car parking space
How to reach us:
We are on Church Street across the road from the Winlaton Garage. Buses which stop nearby are the number 12 and 12A from Newcastle and Blaydon, the 49 from Gateshead, Blaydon and MetroCentre, the 69 from Whickham and Swalwell, and the R3 from Ryton and Rowlands Gill.