Operated by Winlaton Library Volunteers Association. We offer books, photocopying, PCs with Internet, email, Microsoft Office and printing.
Visit our website or ring us on the number below.
The library is open for the selection of books and computer use. Our Ring and Read service is still operating and fines for late return of items will not be charged.
|Monday||9am to 1pm|
|Tuesday||9am to 1pm|
|Thursday||9am to 1pm|
|Friday||9am to 4pm|
|Saturday||9am to 12 noon|
- computer use at this library costs £2 per year for adults, £1 for under 16s. Printouts are 10p per A4 black page
- activities include Rhymetime every Friday at 10am
- Knitting group, every Monday 11am to 1pm and Friday 1 to 3pm
- Sewing group, every Monday 1 to 3pm
- Daily newspapers
- Children's library
- Large print books
- Local history collection
- Free WiFi
- Regular cake and raffle days - please call us for details.
- Access for wheelchair users
- Automatic doors
- Disabled car parking space
How to reach us:
We are on Church Street across the road from the Winlaton Garage. Buses that stop nearby are the number 12 and 12A from Newcastle and Blaydon, the 49 from Gateshead, Blaydon and MetroCentre, the 69 from Whickham and Swalwell, and the R3 from Ryton and Rowlands Gill.