Dunston Library in the popular Dunston Activity Centre is run by Dunston Family Church.
Currently closed to prevent the spread of the Corona virus.
Usual Opening Hours
- a wide range of adult and children's books to suit all tastes
- talking books
- a selection of newspapers
- PCs with Internet access, email and Microsoft Office - £2 per year for adults, £1 for under 16s
- photocopying service
- Council information
- free wifi
- RhymeTime every Thursday 10am-10.30am, 50p per session. Rhymes, Story Time and much more. Run by volunteer. No need to pre-book, just come along!
- a small local history collection with books on the Dunston area
Find out more at the Dunston Library website
How to reach us by bus
The 63, 48 and 49 all stop nearby.
- access for wheelchair users
- automatic doors into Centre (manual into the Library)
- public parking spaces
We look forward to seeing you soon!