Dunston Library in the popular Dunston Activity Centre is run by Dunston Family Church.
The library is open for the selection of books and computer use. Our Ring and Read service is still operating and fines for late return of items will not be charged.
|Monday to Friday||10am to 4pm|
|Saturday||10am to 1pm|
- a wide range of adult and children's books to suit all tastes
- talking books
- PCs with Internet access, email and Microsoft Office - £2 per year for adults, £1 for under 16s
- photocopying service
- Council information
- free wifi
- laminating service: 50p for all page sizes up to A3
- book sale: 50p per book
- a small local history collection with books on the Dunston area
Find out more at the Dunston Library website
How to reach us by bus
The 63, 48 and 49 all stop nearby.
- access for wheelchair users
- automatic doors into Centre (manual into the Library)
- public parking spaces
We look forward to seeing you soon!