Report a breach of planning
You can report works that have taken place without the correct permissions and we will investigation.
When reporting a breach of planning please provide as much information as possible.
The planning enforcement team investigates and takes action against:
- unlawful developments
- non-compliance with planning conditions
- other breaches of planning legislation
Certain works or changes of use may not require planning permission. Where permission is not required, or where planning legislation permits the works, we will not be able to take enforcement action.
We do not investigate:
- neighbour disputes
- land boundaries or ownership disputes
- works to party walls
- smells, noise and pollution
- use or development on highways or pavements
- dangerous structures
|Date of seizure||Notice||Claim deadline|
|20 July 2018||10 Aug 2018|
0191 433 7225