- House alterations or extensions
- Commercial and other business developments
- View or comment on a planning application
- The planning process explained
- Planning history search
- Planning enforcement
- Trees and hedges
- Landfill sites
- Developments on contaminated land
- Highway development control
- Planning and Development Committee
- Waste and recycling planning guidance
- Planning Support Service
Terms and conditions - Public access
We are committed to the highest standard of quality information. We have made every attempt to present up to date and accurate information.
However, we make no representations or warranties about the accuracy, completeness, or suitability for any purpose of the information, and related graphics, published in this site. The information contained in this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors.
All liability of the council for any loss, damage or inconvenience caused as a result of reliance on such information is expressly excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
We or any employee or other representatives will not be liable for loss or damage arising out of or in connection with the use of this site.
This limitation of liability applies to all damages of any kind, including:
- indirect or consequential damages,
- loss of data,
- income or profit
- claims of any third parties
The exclusions and limitations of liability in this disclaimer do not exclude or limit the liability of the council to you for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our employees or representatives.