Toggle menu


If you cannot find what you're looking for below, visit the benefits service for more options. 

Please only report your enquiry or issue to us once.

If you are unhappy with a decision about your benefit, there is a formal process you must follow to  challenge a benefit decision, rather than making a complaint. 

If you cannot find the information you need send an email to submit an enquiry or if you would like to speak with someone then call 0191 433 4646.