Skip to content

Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Latest health advice and information on service disruptions.

Social care

Before you make a complaint about social care you might find what you need to report or request by using one of these options.

Make a complaint

Please check the options above before proceeding to make a complaint.

Make a complaint

Give a compliment

Let us know if you have something positive to say about this service area.

Give a compliment

By using one of the options above you're helping us free up our phone lines for urgent matters and for those who don't have access to a computer.

If you are unable to find an answer or would prefer to speak to someone you can contact us 9am to 5pm Monday - Friday. Calls may be recorded for training proposes.

Social care customer services is based at Gateshead Civic Centre.

☎ 0191 433 2692

Ask us about support available for people who need an interpreter or a British Sign Language interpreter.

Share this page