View or comment on a planning application
Planning applications are public documents. All applications made since 1983 are available through the Public Access system.
Through public access you can:
- view submitted application forms, drawings and attachments
- view appeal details
- comment on current applications
- track progress of applications
- view reports on decisions notices
- find property information through a map based search
To carry out a simple search on public access all you need is a keyword, reference number, postcode or single line of an address.
You can choose to search all applications, current applications or those that have been decided.
The result of your search will be listed automatically by the date it was received.
You must register to leave a comment or save a search in Public Access. If you register, additional functions will be available to you, including
- tracking applications
- saving searches
- email notifications about tracked applications and new search results
Advanced search- this search enables you to search by reference number, any application details or by a date such as the committee date. Other search options include:
Weekly or monthly lists- this search enables you to search by parish or ward.
Property- this search requires an address.
Map- search and zoom in to an area on the map with all the applications highlighted.
0191 433 3150