Toggle menu

House alterations or extensions

Minor works can be carried out without requiring planning permission, these are subject to certain conditions and limits and are known as permitted development rights
Our pre-application advice service can help householders find out if they are likely to get planning permission
Find out how to apply for planning permission for householders
After a planning decision has been made there may be other conditions attached to our decision