Support for children and young people

Advocacy (Children's Services)
An advocate is a person who is trained to support you to get your views heard.
Young People's Organisations
There are a number of services and organisations for young people within Gateshead.
Drug or alcohol related problems
Information if you, a friend or relative need help with drug and alcohol related difficulties.

More from this section

Share this page