Toggle menu

Pay for your skip permit

Your skip permit will be supplied once payment has been received.

Pay for your permit

Other payment options

If you don't want to pay for your skip permit online, you can choose to pay by BACS transfer.

Contact us for the bank details. 

Contact us

Development and Public Protection
Building Control
Gateshead Council
Civic Centre
Regent Street

0191 433 3150