Consultation and licensing scheme documents
The landlord licensing scheme has successfully improved neighbourhoods within Gateshead since 2007.
A public consultation was undertaken from March until June 2017 on proposals to introduce selective landlord licensing for:
- The Avenues, implementation from 2018-19
- Parts of Central Bensham, implementation from late 2017.
The documents below provide information in relation to the evidence base to licence landlords in the designated areas, including documents from the public consultation undertaken and documents detailing our enforcement policy and the service that licence holders can expect to receive.
- Initial consultation document [2.86MB]
- Selective landlord licensing proposal presentation [2.1MB]
- Consultation Outcomes - Executive Summary [931.89KB]
- A detailed analysis of the consultation results [6.24MB]
- Equalities Impact Assessment [571.34KB]
- Fees and Charges [84.76KB]
- Selective landlord licensing enforcement policy [871.35KB]
- Selective Licensing Service Standard [140.44KB]
- Licence holder support documents
- Civil penalties enforcement guidance [675.92KB]
Private Sector Housing Team
0191 433 3365