Skip to content

New COVID-19 restrictions
From Friday 18 September new restrictions will come into force.
Problems with forms and payments
We are currently experiencing technical issues with some forms and payments on our site. The issues are being investigated and we hope to have it resolved as soon as possible. We apologise for any inconvenience.

Council tenant support

The Gateshead Housing Company Logo (small)Council housing in Gateshead is managed by The Gateshead Housing Company.

For the latest service updates during the coronavirus pandemic please view our Coronavirus - answers about our services web page 

If you are a council tenant and have any queries or concerns regarding your home or neighbourhood contact your local housing office.

An image relating to Apply for council housing
Help and guidance on how to apply for council housing in Gateshead
An image relating to Pay housing rent
Pay your rent to The Gateshead Housing Company.
An image relating to Report a repair
Report a repair or a fault with your council property.
An image relating to Council tax support
Information about Council Tax Support and how to apply.
An image relating to Housing Benefit
Information about Housing Benefit and how to apply.
An image relating to Neighbourhood nuisance
Information on reporting anti-social behaviour.

Share this page