Getting in touch

Adult Social Care Direct
The main contact point if you want to talk about any care needs you may have.
Someone to speak on my behalf
If someone speaks on your behalf, they are commonly known as an advocate.
Tell us your views
Tell us your views about Social Care services in Gateshead
Report abuse
If you suspect an adult is at risk of being abused or neglected or it is happening to you, report it straight away
Care Quality Commission (CQC)
Visit the CQC website, the independent regulator of all health and social care services in England.

Share this page