- Thrive: our strategic approach
- Local Code of Governance
- Workforce Strategy
- Joint Municipal Waste Management Strategy
- Culture Strategy
- Rural Economic Strategy
- Local Economic Assessment
- Website Terms and Conditions
- Corporate Asset Strategy and Management Plan 2015 - 2020
- Whistleblowing Policy - arrangements for the public
- Children and Young People's Mental Health and Emotional Wellbeing Transformation Plan 2018 Refresh
- Accessibility statement
In Gateshead we recognise the importance of play in the lives of children and young people, and aim to develop more high quality accessible play opportunities.
Gateshead is taking the opportunity in the next few years to develop more play opportunities for children and young people, aged from birth to 19.
The Gateshead Play Strategy summarises the key objectives we want to achieve, bringing together children, families, professionals and communities to plan together activities and opportunities for children to be creative and have fun, through free play; free (no cost); free (child led); free (to come and go).