Coronavirus (COVID-19)
View the latest COVID-19 information and advice, including details of the current lockdown rules and service updates

Leisure and personal treatment licenses

Licensing requirements for practitioners and premises involved in tattooing, piercings, semi-permanent colouring, electrolysis and acupuncture.
Information on licensing requirements to operate a public camp site.
Information on licensing requirements for operating a caravan site within Gateshead.
Information on licensing requirements for showing, demonstrating or performing hypnotism in public.
Licensing requirements for carrying passengers on or hiring out water-bound pleasure crafts.
Licensing requirements for operators of large sports grounds.

Share this page