Compliments and complaints

Have your say
What to do if you are pleased or unhappy with a service we have provided and information on how the complaints process works.
Claims for injury, loss or damage
How to make an insurance claim for injury, loss or damage against the council.
Councillors code of conduct
Information on the Councillors' Code of Conduct and arrangements put in place by Gateshead Council to deal with breaches of this code.
Social care complaints
Tell us what you think about social care services in Gateshead.

Share this page