Gateshead Children's Centres
Gateshead Children's Centres provide support, advice and activities for families with children under the age of 5 years. Our children's centre and linked sites give help and advice on child and family health, parenting, money, training and employment.
Gateshead Children's Centre services are also delivered in other facilities across Gateshead.
Gateshead Children's Centre Membership is free and enables families to access a wide range of services including:
- A place for parents/carers with children under the age of 5 years to socialise with other parents/carers and children
- Arrange of activities for families with children under the age of 5 years
- Parenting advice and support
- Health advice including breastfeeding, hygiene, weaning, nutrition and safety
- Antenatal and postnatal advice
- Family support and advice
- Affordable childcare and support to access funding.
View your local children's centre site and find out more about the opening hours of each centre.