- Housing Benefit
- Benefit calculator
- Universal Credit
- Discretionary Housing Payments
- Challenge a benefit decision
- Benefit fraud
- Education benefits
- Claiming benefits if you're self-employed
- Benefits support and advice
- How your benefit could be reduced
- Benefits forms and leaflets
- Report a change in circumstances
Local Crisis Support
A crisis is
- an urgent need as a consequence of an emergency, disaster, unforeseen circumstance
- a pressing need that is different from the pressures generally associated with managing on a low income
- where a household has insufficient resources to meet an urgent need that poses an immediate and large risk to their health and safety.
The health and wellbeing of our residents is our main priority and people should feel reassured we are working closely with Government and health authorities to prevent the spread of the virus within our communities.
Our Coronavirus pages detail a range of guidance to help you during this pandemic.
Should you find yourself in an emergency situation as detailed above and require further help or assistance because you don't have the support to get essential items during this pandemic, you can request help using our online form.. This will give us more detailed information so we can help provide you with the support you need.