- Health advice
- A safe return to school
- Service updates
- Community support
- Northumbria Local Resilience Forum (NLRF)
- Gateshead COVID-19 Local Outbreak Control Plan
- Coronavirus and claiming benefits
- Advice for businesses, self-employed and employers
- Advice for jobseekers and people in work
- Advice for care providers
- Advice for schools
- School closures
- Coronavirus scams
- Free training courses
- Multi language information on staying at home and how to stay well
- Multi language coronavirus advice - how to access support
- Our response to the coronavirus pandemic
- Shop local and shop safely
- Covid restrictions
- Gateshead Council COVID-19 Risk Assessments
- £500 self-isolation payment
- Local COVID-19 testing sites
Ask the experts
Coronavirus is everywhere in the media, online and in our conversations. And yet there is still so many questions about it.
From changes in regulations to what to do to keep yourself safe - there's a lot of confusion surrounding what is the best thing to do.
We've asked our Director of Public Health, Alice Wiseman and her team of public health specialists to take questions from our residents. If you have a question that you would like to ask - whether that's about the current case figures, local restrictions or how to keep friends and family safe, submit them below.
If your question is chosen, the team will answer it over the next few weeks on our website and through our Facebook page.