- Health advice
- A safe return to school
- Service updates
- Community support
- Northumbria Local Resilience Forum (NLRF)
- Gateshead COVID-19 Local Outbreak Control Plan
- Coronavirus and claiming benefits
- Advice for businesses, self-employed and employers
- Advice for jobseekers and people in work
- Advice for care providers
- Advice for schools
- School closures
- Coronavirus scams
- Free training courses
- Multi language information on staying at home and how to stay well
- Multi language coronavirus advice - how to access support
- Our response to the coronavirus pandemic
- Shop local and shop safely
- Covid restrictions
If you are concerned that a Gateshead business or venue is not following the Government's covid-safe regulations, then we would like to hear from you.
All businesses should have secure measures in place which include ensuring social distancing, providing hand-washing facilities, maintaining cleaning regimes and establishing systems for staff training and supervision to ensure these measures are in place whether customers are present or not. Bars and restaurants should also be keeping records for Test and Trace.
Any concerns can be reported to Gateshead's Environmental Health team. We have enforcement staff to deal with issues of concern, so if you are aware of any businesses or venues ignoring the government's rules, please let us know. Your details will not be passed onto the business that you are reporting.