- Health advice
- Service updates
- Community support
- Advice for businesses, self-employed and employers
- Northumbria Local Resilience Forum (NLRF)
- Coronavirus and claiming benefits
- Advice for care providers
- Advice for schools
- Coronavirus scams
- Free training courses
- School closures
- Advice for jobseekers and people in work
- Multi language information on staying at home and how to stay well
- Multi language coronavirus advice - how to access support
- Gateshead COVID-19 Local Outbreak Control Plan
- Our response to the coronavirus pandemic
From 24 July it will be compulsory to wear a face covering in shops and supermarkets as well as on public transport.
People are also being encouraged to wear a face covering in other enclosed public spaces.
Please remember that some people do not need to wear a face covering if they have a legitimate reason not to do so.
For the most up to date advice about face coverings visit the Gov.uk website
How to make your own face covering
We've created two 'How to' videos to help residents make their own face covering at home.